Monday, November 2, 2009

alksjdhf

Okay. So this week is going to be yet another crunch time for my art project. but it seems that i work better under pressure anyways so lets hope thats actually true. i was reading haleys blog about the sophmores and it reminded me that some freshman called me a B***h on halloween and i was like, WOAHHH. i would never, ever, ever have said that to any of the older girls when i was a freshman. and it made me super mad cause the freshmen this year are little punks and think that they rule the school. but really, they dont. and im not a mean intimidating person so i cant do anything about it. BOOOOO. thats all i have to say.

2 comments:

  1. Boo for anyone calling anyone a bitch undeservingly :( That sucks. Did you at least give her some shit for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right. I didnt give her any shit but i should have! except i heard that she was scared so thats good haha.

    ReplyDelete