Monday, June 7, 2010

FINAL wohoooooooooooooo

This is my final blog post for ap art EVERRRR. i am sad, but i am also very excited to be done and move on to new things. YAYYYYYY


Advice ---> Everyone do NOT procrastinate. Use your class time and use your freinds for advice and ideas. Working in class and with your freinds gets alot better work done then alone at home rushing to finish work at late hours in the night. Work in the attic!! You can spy on the class and not have to worry about others creeping over your shoulder at your work (i was a little self concious about that). Be nice to your class, they are your art family :)and you will have to survive art with them the whole year, and it will be FUN! Love your teacher, she is amazing and dont be scared to listen to her advice because it will help you!


My favorite piece this year is probably my Rhino because i did it in such a short amount of time and i really liked the colors and outcome of the peice

I learned that I work well under pressure. I also learned that i get scared when i am starting a peice because i get scared of the outcome of what the peice will end up looking like. I know that i need to just go for it and paint what i want, and whatever i paint can be painted over.

The event/activity that i got the most out of this year was probably the Ap art showcase. I got alot of work done the week before becuase i was under so much pressure to finish for the show. it also was intersting to see how people reacted to my work when it was on display, and i had a really good time. I really liked going to the CCC regional skills day, i thought it was fun and allowed us to be creative with a small amount of supplies. I really like the jesse reno work shop and had fun learning how other artist work with their materials to create their art. I also had fun at the bbq because we got to eat :)

In 10 years i see myself being out of college and hopefully married with a job that i love doing, maybe being a teacher or working with art in some way (art teacher maybe?).


I will not play at tug o'war.
I'd rather play at hug o'war,
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs,
Where everyone giggles
And rolls on the rug,
Where everyone kisses,
And everyone grins,
And everyone cuddles,
And everyone wins.

thats my favorite poem everrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment